Plymouth Psych Group is seeking a full-time Care Coordinator to join our growing team and thriving practice! This position is responsible for providing culturally competent mental health care support to patients experiencing varying levels of mental health concerns, including triaging phone calls and requests and working collaboratively with the Care Coordination Team and patients of our clinic.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Intake assessment and appointment scheduling.
- Triage phone calls.
- Verify insurance information.
- Request records.
- Collect copays and other payments.
- Assist providers with requests for patient care.
- Maintain case files within electronic health record (EHR) that are up to date.
- Assist with both front and back office duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned including but not limited to completion of requested documentation, authorization and billing forms, records requests, phone calls, and participating in team meetings.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience working in a health care setting
- Previous experience in a mental health setting preferred
- Skill in working with a variety of cultures
- Skill in working independently and implementing time management strategies
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Understands the importance of maintaining confidentiality according to HIPAA standards.
- Must be highly flexible and able to accommodate changing needs of the department
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Must have basic computer skills, including Word and Excel and be proficient with multi-line phone.
- Must have the ability to multitask, prioritize and organize.
- Must pay attention to detail while remaining focused in a busy environment.
Qualified applicants may email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com with attention to Cristin Murray, Development Manager.