Psychiatrist (Child, Adolescent and/or Adult)
Plymouth Psych Group is seeking a Psychiatrist to join our growing team and thriving practice! This role will provide high quality, compassionate and ethical outpatient mental health services, with primary responsibility being medication evaluations and medication management services.
Flexible schedule as an employee with benefits or an independent contractor available.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform diagnostic assessments, develop and implement treatment plans, and coordinate care from intake through discharge of care for a variety of clients and diagnoses.
- Complete clinical documentation within 24 hours of date of service
- Actively participate as a positive member of the clinic and team environment
- Maintain good standing with the appropriate board and insurance entities.
- Complete all recommended continuing medical education requirements.
- Remain current with updated research and best practices.
- Be aware of community referral sources and refer when necessary.
- Secure client information per HIPAA standards
- Maintain case files within electronic health record (HER) that are up to date.
- Perform other duties as assigned (including but not limited to completion of requested documentation, authorization and billing forms, phone calls, and participating in case consultation meetings)
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Medical degree (MD or DO) from an accredited college or university.
- Current active and unrestricted State of Minnesota License to practice medicine.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards governing care delivery and operations.
- Ability to diagnose psychiatric disorders in children/adolescents and adults.
- Write prescriptions for psychotropic medications as allowed by licensing board.
- Manage/monitor patients medication usage and results.
Qualified applicants may email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org attention to: Cristin Murray, Development Manager